Use your noodle and doodle a design that makes the world smile and you could win a trip to Atlantis Paradise Island, #Bahamas Resort to see your design displayed in the #Crayola IDEAworks museum exhibition, $6,000, a one-year supply of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and a Crayola prize package.
Official Rules: US, 6+. August 1 – October 1, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET. Limit: 5 submissions per person.
Five age categories:
- Ages 6-8 (lower elementary)
- Ages 9-10 (upper elementary)
- Ages 11-14 (middle school)
- Ages 15-18 (high school)
- Age 19 or older
- Fit to Theme (30%) Does your design make us smile? The cheesier we smile, the better!
- Design Ability (20%) Is the story or moment you’ve invented clear and easy to follow?
- Creativity/originality (20%) Can you think outside of the box? Innovate a way to make the world smile that makes us think “I never would have thought of that!”
- Design value of submission (15%) Can your idea influence the world for the better? There are infinite ways to
change the world one smile at a time!
- Overall quality of the submission (15%) Is your design museum-quality? The ones that are may just end up in an
Grand Prize (1): Winner will have the opportunity to choose one of the following two prize options:
1. A trip for four to Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas Resort. In addition, winner’s Submission will be displayed in a traveling museum exhibit. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for four from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and three nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy or double room, double occupancy). TAX GROSS UP PAYMENT: Sponsor will also provide winner a single cash payment in the form of a corporate check, which is intended to assist the winner with any federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize. The Tax Gross-Up Payment will be $2,000
2. A $6,000.00 check. In addition, winner’s Submission will be displayed in a traveling museum exhibit.
Runner-up Prizes (10 – two per category): A one-year supply of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese awarded as twenty-four boxes and one “Crayola Prize Package” consisting of one deluxe wooden art set; one 2 in 1 color chemistry set and one silly scents wacky dough making kit. In addition, each winner’s Submission will be displayed in a traveling museum exhibit. ARV: $124